Friday, September 18, 2009

The Weights Over

I have decided (once again) that it is time to get serious about health and fitness. I have done that so many times before, but this time I have a different kind of motivation. My eleven year old daughter is developing some very disheartening eating habits and it's starting to show. I know how those extra pounds can make you feel and I don't want this to happen to her. She's only eleven so I know this is an awkward pre-puberty "baby fat" stage, but her pediatrician said she is very low on the height scale and very high on the weight scale. I don't want her to approach this as a diet, so we are planning to eat healthier and exercise more. I want to try to make this a mother/daughter time for bonding and exercise. Hopefully, we can change this together.
Thinking Thin

No comments:

Post a Comment